Definition of a Green IT strategy for the Operations and IT Department of a regional bank
We supported our client in order to :
- Identify the best Green IT practices to implement / already implemented.
- Build an IT strategy aligned with the Bank’s CSR strategy.
- Improve its societal and environmental footprint through concrete and significant actions
As part of the construction of its Medium Term Plan 2024, the Operations and IT Systems Department requested support to challenge its approach and, in particular, to gain insight into several cross-functional initiatives, including the Green IT strategy.
External benchmarking and analysis of our Green IT best practices repository
- A workshop introducing the Green IT movement, its trends, the practices of financial institutions, as well as the application field of Green ITA review of our best practices structured around 8 themes: 1/ Datacenters 2/ Software 3/ Uses 4/ Printing 5/ end-of-life management of equipment 6/ Purchasing 7/ Social 8/ Governance
Internal diagnosis & gap analysis
- Assessment of the Bank’s maturity in terms of Green IT practices in relation to the Ailancy benchmark.
- Co-construction of a list of best practices and evaluation of the priority, gap analysis / complexity of implementation, the implementation methods, the trajectory and objectives in the short term, medium term and long term, the KPIs to be put in place and the project in question for each best practice.
- State of play and gap to target.
- Key principles and a strategy aligned with the Bank’s CSR policy.
- List of good practices identified.
- Action plan organized into workstreams.
- Multi-year trajectory to 2024.
- Ailancy’s referential of Green IT ® best practices
- Market trend study
- Ability to challenge orientations.
- Definition of ambitions and construction of a multi-year trajectory in line with ambitions
Get in touch!
Tell us about your projects